INFORMATION NOTE ON COVID-19
As a consequence of the health alert situation we are facing, this establishment has decided to adopt the following measures in order to guarantee the safety and tranquility of all our clients and workers:
- Access will not be allowed to people with a body temperature greater than 37.3 oC. All clients must allow the measurement of their temperature in order to access the premises, which will be carried out by our staff without contact with the client.
- In compliance with the new regulations imposed by the Community of Madrid, all adults or minors not accompanied by an adult, will provide their name and DNI upon arrival at the premises in order to maintain a tracking record in case of infection of a client.
- The use of the mask is mandatory at all times except during the consumption of food or drink.
- It is mandatory to wash your hands with the hydroalcoholic liquid dispensers available in the hall and lobby of the toilets upon arrival at the premises and its frequent use is highly recommended.
- The congregation of more than 4 people in the same group of tables is not allowed.
- Tables, chairs and sofas will be disinfected after each client’s use.
- Our premises have an air extraction system that achieves the complete renewal of this every 5 minutes.